The OnePlus 8T/8T Pro are one of the best flagship phones out there. The awesome cameras, the smooth performance, and everything that it offers for a decent price.
OnePlus is famous for releasing fast performance phones for a while now, they are also able to deliver regular Android updates to all their latest smartphones, However, some people want to unlock their OnePlus 8 bootloader, and its quite an easy task.
Unlocking Bootloader makes some of the best android mods and features available for your smartphone easily. So we came up with a Step-by-Step guide on how to unlock the bootloader on the Oneplus 8 lineup.
We have already talked about unlocking Bootloader in Realme 5/5 PRO.
- Download Fastboot Installer on your OnePlus device.
Unlocking Bootloader On OnePlus 8/8T/8T Pro
- Head over to the settings and search for About Phone.
- Then tap on About phone and search for Build Number of your device.
- Tap on Build number 8 times. You will be asked for a pin.
- Head back to the menu and you will find Developer options is now showing in your settings.
- Now tap on Developer options and look for OEM unlocking & Advanced rebooting.
- Now press and hold the power button and tap on “Bootloader“.
- Your phone will now be booted into the Fastboot mode.
- Connect your Oneplus 8 PRO to a PC.
- Open CMD prompt (or terminal on macOS) and type the following command –
fastboot oem unlock
- Now from the options that pop, select bootloader unlock using volume keys and press the power button.
- The unlocking process will begin and it will be rebooted normally having the bootloader unlocked.
Thanks, by now you must have unlocked the bootloader without any major issue. If you are still having problems please comment down below.