ViPER4Android or V4A is one of the most advanced mods available in the market for audio equalizing or modification. ViPER4Android boosts Android 10’s audio performance by a mile, it also enhances the way on how a device provides the output.
V4A became very popular during its initial release days, however, the official developer denied any further versions of V4A since Android 7.0 Nougat which directly means newer versions of Android OS will not get any kind of update by default.
To let the users also install ViPER4Android on their new devices we have come up with a step-by-step procedure on how to complete and use the best audio enhancer.
Also, if you already know some installation points, forget them as Android 10’s latest security patch is now resisting the old procedure and it won’t be successful. The previous driver is not being able to configure as it is not updated for the recent Android builds.
The installation process is a little bit tricky as it is not simply flashing and getting the mod installed.
- Your Android device must be rooted. If you do not know how to root your device, read this.
- Uninstall any other audio amplification app.
- Reboot your phone once, to let your phone be refreshed and faster.
Installing ViPER4Android on Android 10/Q
- Download and install the VIPER4ANDROID APK. Download it from here.
- Now install it like any other apk on your Android 10 smartphone.
- Now launch ‘ViPER4Android FX’ app.
- After opening, it will be asking for basic permissions.
- Grant all the permissions.
- Now you will be asked to install the drivers
7. Tap ‘OK’, drivers will be installed automatically.
8. Your device will be rebooted now, automatically.
9. After rebooting, launch ‘ViPER4Android’. The current driver’s status will also show ‘Normal’.
10. You are good to go.
In case of any issue, check out the FAQ section of XDA.
Thanks for reading our blog, keep sharing!