So much so we love to eat, you can’t deny the fact that being fit is one of the most essential tasks in the life of a human being. We should exercise on a daily basis but more than that we should focus on the quality of food that we are eating and how much calories are we intaking daily.
What if we tell you there’s an android for it? This is what we’re going to unleash here, The best android app to calculate your daily calorie intake.
MyFitnessPal is the Best Android App currently available in the app market to calculate how many calories you intake in a single day. MyFitnessPal gives you access to such amazing features that allow you to have a very fit lifestyle. Over 50 Million People are using it worldwide to maintain a fit lifestyle.
Now Let’s jump on to some of the deeper aspect and possibilities with this app.
Download MyFitnessPal Now
MyFitnessPal is available free to download on the Google Play Store. Link for the same is given below.
Premium Version for this app can be downloaded from Apkwhale (Exclusive)
Best Features of This APP
This app packs in a top of features inside it. Let’s list a few of them.
- It has got one of the biggest food databases when compared to any of its competitor apps. So, you can literally find anything you want to keep track on.
- It includes a very convenient barcode scanner to make sure you count every single calorie accurate. Also, It makes the job much easier.
- It can also import the entire recipe of any specific food. This made it so easy as it would be a much difficult task to add every single ingredient separately.
- You can even log into the menu’s of the majority of restaurants out there to make you tracking game just on point.
- It even provides you with a lot of healthy recipes inside the app that you can easily cook and enjoy some new flavor every day.
- When you’re tracking calories with it, It silently calculates all the other micro & macronutrients as well to make it the best among all.
- It also consists of water tracking as we all know water is a necessity for human beings.
All in all, these features combined together make this app the best calorie counter for Android.
Who Can Use It?
Anyone who’s into fitness can use this app like a charm.
This is a must-have essential for gym goers and fitness freaks.
Anyone who’s looking to have a much healthier lifestyle should get this app on their phone today.
What Did We like In It?
We liked almost all the features that are inside the app.
One thing that would have been awesome is if they would have included the micronutrient tracking in the free version of the app.
For that, you can download the premium version from Apkwhale.
Well, they are the developers of the app, So they know better.
We would like to conclude by saying that this is by far the best android app that you can use to track your daily calorie intake.
Get this on your app list today.